Thursday, March 31, 2011

Christina + Bo = Engaged, Santa Ana Engagement Portrait Photography

This couple is adorable! They had no problem getting all mushy in front of my camera at all. I just met them for the first time at our photo shoot since they live in Iowa, but it didn't matter that we hardly knew each other. We had a great time walking around the Santa Ana artist's village in the hot, but gorgeous weather. They met through an online game while Christina still lived in California. Sparks flew and I think Bo won the game because the adorable Christina moved to Iowa to be with him. You two are so visibly in love and I am so excited for your wedding in October! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.









1 comment:

  1. Love them! Especially the b/w profile pix in the entryway. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete