Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dia De Los Muertos Themed Photography

I had the opportunity recently to join a group of talented photographers on a Dia De Los Muertos themed shoot. I had so much fun learning from these people and breaking out of my normal routine that I had to blog about it! The makeup and the outfits made my jaw drop. We met at a cemetary for the perfect backdrop and took turns photographing and posing the models around the gravestones and grounds. I love how creepy they turned out. Perfect for Holly-ween. Dia De Los Muertos is this week and I would love to go out and capture more of it's essence. They say it's a Day of Celebration, where partying and eating is common. Hmmmm just my thing! We'll see what I can find. Please check out more work from the people involved in putting this together by following the links below. Enjoy my deadly pics!

Photography Group: Photo Sharp Shooters
Photographer: www.hollydollyphoto.com
Make Up Artist: www.ImageStopCosmetics.net
Make Up Artist: Frankie Guerrero
Hair Styling: www.RainbowKidsOrange.com
Hat and Pinup Outfit: www.nbbwear.com
Vendors: www.CalacasInc.com


























No comments:

Post a Comment