Monday, November 1, 2010

Orange County Portrait Photography - Abbey "Little Pumpkin"

Abbey's mommy and I have been trying to keep up with photographing her every month for her first year. We are doing a pretty good job, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is sitting up and almost standing on her own now which makes for some really cute pictures. We took her to the pumpkin patch where she turned into a Little Pumpkin for the day and we had fun playing and taking pictures amidst all the pumpkins and hay stacks. We had a few tears and of course I had to capture those moments as well. She has two adorable bottom teeth that you can see when she smiles which just makes your heart melt. These are some of my favorites!










2 comments:

  1. Holly these are soooo precious! You did a great job capturing all her expressions!
    Kerry (aka pround gramma!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these pictures, they are great!

    ReplyDelete